The Clinton Public Hospital Foundation Board of Directors review project goals regularly with HPHA and over the next five years the Clinton Public Hospital has the need to purchase approximately 2.8 million dollars worth of capital equipment. The Clinton Public Hospital Foundation raises, manages and distributes funds to the hospital, for the purchase of equipment and funding for infrastructure of the Clinton Public Hospital.
The Foundation has set a goal to raise $200,000.00 at our 2018 Biennial Gala, to be used towards the purchase of a Digital X-Ray Unit for the Medical Imaging Department, similar to that in the image below. For information on our Gala, which is set to take place on Saturday, June 9th, please visit our event page by clicking HERE. If you have interest in sponsoring the event or providing support financially or through donations to our auctions, please contact the Foundation Office.
In the 2017-2018 fiscal year, the Foundation committed to support several equipment purchases and costs associated with installation, which included:
- Scope Buddy for the OR (Funded by a Bequest)
- Transport Ventilator for the Emergency Department
- Two Disinfection Tornado Units, one for the In-Patient Unit and one for the Emergency Department
- Ultrasound Probe Sterilization Equipment and Storage Cabinet (Funded by 2017 Radiothon Donations)
- Five Patient Beds for In-Patient Unit (Three beds funded by Clinton Public Hospital Auxiliary Donations)
- Bariatric Bed for In-Patient Unit
- Four Procedural Stretchers for the Emergency Department
- Two Over-bed Tables for the In-Patient Unit
- Five Bedside Cabinets for the In-Patient Unit
- LED Light Source for the OR (Funded by a Bequest)
- Tub and Chair Lift with Scale and renovations
The Clinton Public Hospital Foundation and Clinton Public Hospital Staff are truly grateful for the financial support received from donors, which make the purchase of this equipment and the funding of these projects possible.