The Clinton Public Hospital Foundation Board of Directors is currently in the process of reviewing the capital equipment and project list with Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance to determine priority projects for the 2022-2023 fiscal year.
In the 2021-2022 fiscal year, the Foundation committed to support several projects and transferred a total of $478,707.86 to the Clinton Public Hospital. These projects included:
- Two (2) Cardiac Monitors
- Nine (9) In-patient Beds
- Three (3) Automatic Dispensing Cabinets
- Bladder Scanner
- Two (2) Bariatric Stretchers
- Coffee Table Set for In-Patient Lounge
- Lift-Recline Chair for In-Patient Lounge
- Recliner Chairs for Palliative Care Room
- Smart Television for Emergency Department Waiting Room
- Nursing Education (Funded by RBC Nursing Strategy Grant)
If you wish to support our current projects, please contact the Foundation Office for updates and further details. The Clinton Public Hospital Foundation and Clinton Public Hospital Staff are truly grateful for the financial support received from donors, which make the purchase of this equipment and the funding of these projects possible. Thank you!