The Clinton Public Hospital Foundation hosts and participates in a number of fundraising events, including the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation Biennial Gala, Clinton Raceway’s Biennial Legends Day and the Annual CKNX Healthcare Heroes Radiothon. By attending or supporting these fundraising events and other events dedicated to raising funds for the Foundation, you are making a significant contribution to the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation’s mission and the healthcare in our community. You may consider supporting these events by volunteering, sponsorship, purchasing tickets and/or donating prizes.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Host your own Third-Party Fundraising Event and donate the proceeds to the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation. As an individual, group, business or organization, you can make a significant contribution to the Clinton Public Hospital and the health of those in our community. Please read our Third-Party Fundraiser Guidelines and complete the Third Party Fundraising Event Proposal and Agreement therein. Once both the proposal and agreement have been completed, feel free to forward along to the Foundation Office either by mail, in person or by email. Please contact the Foundation Office for approval, prior to using the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation’s name in any event.
- Volunteer your time to help with the organization, set up and/or assist on the day of our fundraising events. Through the contribution of your time and talents, you are greatly supporting the work of the Foundation. Many hands make light work.
- Participate as a director on the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation Board of Directors. As a director, you can have a direct impact on the contributions the foundation makes in support of the health of this community.
- Criteria for Board Membership:
- Willing to accept and promote the mission, goals and objectives of the foundation.
- Possess the ability and a willingness needed by the board and its’ committees and/or represent one or more constituencies needed to provide balance to the board’s membership.
- Able and willing to serve effectively, as a public representation of the organization and encourage the involvement of others in the work of the foundation.
- Criteria for Board Membership:
Third Party Events
The Municipality of Central Huron hosted their second annual Wine & Cheese Tasting Gala in 2019, with net proceeds of $2,300 being donated to the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation in support of our community healthcare.
The Clinton & District Kinsmen presented the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation with a cheque in the amount of $2,073.50, from the proceeds of the breakfast they hosted in support of the Foundation’s CKNX Healthcare Heroes Radiothon project.
Kate Meyers (age 6), William Meyers (age 4), Milan Prouse (age 5) and Calder Prouse (Age 7) held a bake sale, selling cupcakes and cookies. They decided to donate the $130.00 they made from their sales, so that “the hospital can keep helping people who get sick”.
Michael’s Pharmasave hosted The Dreamboats in concert as a third-party fundraiser to raise funds for the Clinton Public Hospital. Michael’s Pharmasave presented the Foundation with the proceeds from the concert, in the amount of $2000.00.
The Clinton Lions Club presented the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation with a cheque in the amount of $6000, from funds raised from their Catch The Ace lottery, after having donated $4000 the year before from their previous lottery.
The Huron County Wedding Show Committee donated the proceeds of their 13th Annual Wedding Show to the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation, in the amount of $1,500. The proceeds come from the $10/person entry fee, collected at the door by Foundation volunteers.
The Thursday Tunes Committee attended Clinton Public Hospital to present the Foundation with a donation in the amount of $1,000, raised from their admission by donation at their weekly dance which takes place on Thursday afternoons.
This amazing lady found a unique way to raise money for charity. She swam 80 laps to celebrate her 80th birthday. Marg Makins (centre) canvassed for sponsors and raised money for the Clinton Public Hospital Foundation and the Vanastra Rec Centre.